Subject: Where are the LW Plug-ins??
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 20:14:52 -0800

I purchased LW Win95/NT a few weeks ago and have been reading articles/reviews 
on plug-ins looking to buy some plug-ins for LW. To my amazement most of these 
so-called plug-in are actually seperate programs that do not work from within 
LW. This is very dissapointing considering I don't like the fact that modeler 
is seperate and you can't make any adjustment from within Layout.

 Unless I'm mistaken IMPACT, SPARKS, & FIBER FACTORY are not true plug-ins but 
external programs.

Are there any real LW plug-ins out there?
Where and what are they?

I don't know enough about LW yet to know if the reason the plug-ins are 
external are because of LW limitations or the plug-in company made the decision 
to make them external. If LW's next version does not address this then LW will 
definetly fall behind Autodesk and there vastly superior plug-in design and 
selection. I hope things change for Newtek since I don't wish to invest more 
money on another 3d app and start learning another program (MAX).

Please send me any info on available plug-ins and there pros/cons.

Thank You! [email-masked]